Part IV - PUT EVERYTHING IN PLACE
- We've arrived at the finish line, i.e. to put everything together in the donor case of Salvaged Satellite Receiver (SSR).
The steps are:
Briefly, our inventory consist of:
- Salvaged Satellite Receiver
- Power supply of the SSR
- Front panel of the SSR
- MR3020 router with external antenna
- Arduino Pro Mini + ENC28J60 Ethernet Module+ Ethernet cable (the one provided with the router)
- Arduino Pro Mini + USB to serial breakout board
- USB hub with enough ports for all the stuff
- USB pendrive of minimum 4 GB
- Salvaged remote control
- USB powered speakers
- USB cables
My setup is presented in the picture below:
I know, it look a little messy, but forgive me, that's my first prototype. Maybe the second will be a good looking one.
The final result instead look very stylish ( I think).
- The youtube video clip that I made show the final tests.
ENJOY YOUR STATE-OF-THE-ART WIFI RADIO !.